Monday, January 26, 2009

Rest

I'm in Florida for a few days of R and R with my good friend Allen. The weather is perfect...sunshine, mid to upper 70's. Once again I ask...just why do we live in Northern Indiana? Love it during the summer and can easily do without in the winter. But, that's where we are and occasional time off from the snow, helps. Enjoyed breakfast with Adin Miller, a pastor friend from Sarasota, Bethel Mennonite Church this morning. I enjoy connecting with people, asking questions, probing their minds...about life and the twists and turns it presents. Adin is a friend that kindly affords me the privilege to do that.

2 comments:

Carolyn Miller said...

You are on to something... Florida looks more inviting all the time. Stop by my house and see your Aunt Polly for a game of Shuffle Board in the back yard

Gene said...

Unfortunately I didn't get that done. Saw your Dad at a distance at Troyer's one morning but he was deep in conversation and later when I went to talk to him he was already gone.